Thursday, August 26, 2010

On to Tampico... Hopefully!


{Here is Elder Hedin's first update!}

I can't e-mail pics or even get on the blog here in the MTC but hopefully if I get my visa I'll be in Tampico on Monday! Yeah I know how Bud feels I wasn't able to go to the temple for my first like 4 weeks because it was closed and now that we're going weekly I can really see a huge difference in the spirit that I have during the week and it's an awesome experience, and since I'm the district leader I get to choose if we do a session or initiatories or a sealing session so I made my district do a sealing session last week and it was their first time so they were a little nervous but I told them it was great and we ended up having a really spiritual experience. and there is a Temple in Tampico but I don't know how often I will be able to attend. Well i'm out of time but thanks for everything! ...I will see you in 2!
(I'm really glad you set up the blog and I can't wait to be able to get on!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment