Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TAMAZUNCHALE, MEXICO?

     How's it going? So guess what? I'm in MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been here for 2.5 weeks sorry I haven't written yet but I'm really strapped for time here. I'm in a town called TAMAZUNCHALE and it is a very humble town but I love it haha. Spanish is coming slowly but surely and only with the help of the Savior. 


We have a very small branch here of like 30 and like 19 or 20 activos it is not like everyone thinks Mexico is. Everyone here is stauch catholic and we will be lucky to get a couple baptizms here in the next couple months. Sorry I don't have any pics my camera sorta broke but I'm working on it pronto haha. 


My comp Elder De La Fuente is a native Mexican that doesn't speak a lick of english so it is kinda hard to communicate but he's teaching me spanish and I'm teaching him english. So far I have taught him 'knawm sayn' which is slang for 'do you know what im saying', 'i hate my life', 'dont drop', and 'good morning bishop how are you today' hahaha!


well i gotta go
te amo mucho



Elder Hedin

No comments:

Post a Comment