Thursday, April 14, 2011

Elder Taufui Update!

Okay so right now I'm in Elk Grove! Hecka small ward, they are good members here. There are a lot part member families here. And ya we are just trying to find people here to teach! Last week we went on splits with the elders quorum and high priest and me and the member taught a lesson about the restoration and it was good. We taught the mom and the daughter. So hopefully we can be able to teach the whole family. We also been talking to everyone, since the area is so small it seems like I've already talked to everyone. It's good though if the people don't accept it now, then they'll eventually accept it. 


Ya its crazy i've hit my year mark, so now its time to buckle up and get some people baptized. It seems like my desire has seemed to grow a lot more, last we had zone conference and it was centered on the ATONEMENT!!!! Dang it was tight. There was one thing that our mission president showed us was a quote in the Preach my Gospel, and it was talking about as we get to know and learn more about the Atonement, then our desire to go out and do work will increase. it was cool, so it seems like I've been studying the scriptures more. And also the day before I went out with a missionary from Olympus, Elder Clark. It was cool he's my Zone Leader, And just seeing his desire to do work, I saw that and was like dang im hittin my year mark and I've got to make some changes and start working way harder.  But ya always we have to remember the importance of Jesus Christ, and how we need to do all we can do to keep his commandments so that we can be saved by grace after all we can do. Jesus lives and the church is true.



Elder Taufu'i

No comments:

Post a Comment