Thursday, November 4, 2010

Elder Madsen's first letter from the MTC!


So today was pretty sweet. The MTC is so so so so sweet. I got to see Jace, Devin, Sam Sherrif, Eric, and Bobby Shiazawa. I’m lovin it and I can’t write again till next week but it’s all good. I’m trying to get settled in and we’re just getting use to the rules and what’s going on. I got to wear a orange dot so people know I’m a rookie. and my comp is so so so so so sweet. He’s from Florida and there is another companionship that is going to the same mission as me the same day too. I’m so so so stoked and I’m ready to do this. Forward this to whoever wants to read it. Anyways stay strong and have fun. and tell everyone I love them and I’m having a blast. My district is sweet and my comp is way tight. Well I’ll have more next week. Much love

Elder Madsen 

No comments:

Post a Comment