Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Elder Madsen Provo MTC Update!

Wednesday November 10, 2010
Provo MTC

Hey family,
Sorry I forgot to tell you my companion’s name is Elder Biliter. He’s from Florida and went to BYU Hawaii for a year so he is a surfer dude and hates the cold but he’s nuts and we get along perfectly together. Even though he’s a Cougar, I still love him lol. He wants Erika to write to him lol.  Thanks for writing to dear elder. I get those and letters everyday but emails only on pday which is on Wednesday.  So my roommates are so so awesome and so funny and my district is so tight and so funny. We have 8 elders and 4 sisters in my district so it’s a good size and they’re all awesome. Our zone is all Spanish and they’re pretty sweet too. One of my elders in my district wants an autographed book by John if that’s at all possible. It’s been a roller coaster of emotions this week but I can’t believe that a week has gone by already.  It was long days but fast weeks. It’s crazy.  I love the spirit here and the work is so so hard. It’s the hardest thing I have ever done but I’m loving it and I’m not gonna quit!!  We get up at six twenty am every day and have class and study time for so so long. Ahh it kills me but we get exercise time everyday so I won’t go insane and get too fat. I’m eating so much here. The food isn’t the best but it’s not that bad. The MTC is pretty sweet and the spirit here is strong. Today we got to go to the temple and I got to see Uncle Mike and it was so nice to see him and it was really nice to go to the temple. It recharged my battery. Good luck with the Rosetta stone. Start now, you’re gonna need it. Spanish is confusing but I’m getting there slowly but surely. I hope I get fluent before I go to Peru but doubt it lol. Tell momma Heaton I love her and I hope I can get on to see the blog. I love you mom and dad and the girls too. I can’t wait to see the family pictures. Give Zeus a big hug for me and let him sleep on my bed lol, I miss cuddling with him. Hope to hear from you soon and give my love to everyone.

Peace and much love

Elder Madsen



Elder Madsen and Elder Biliter



Provo MTC District


No comments:

Post a Comment