Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Elder Madsen's last Provo update!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Provo MTC

Thanks mom so much for all the packages you sent me. I love all of them and so did my comps, district and zone with all of the treats lolz. I’m doing great and all is well here. I’m totally focused and barely think of home at all. I’m getting lost in the work but can still do better. Things are hard but the spirit is strong and I love it here and love what I’m doing. I can’t believe it’s been 2 weeks since I got here. Wow time flies. I can’t wait to get out to Peru and can’t wait so serve the lord. I’m gonna send a lot more letters and stuff home today when I write to tell you more about stuff. I love you all so so so so much. I love my family and love the gospel and love my mission work. I got to go to the temple and was able to see Uncle Mike again today and was able to give him a huge long hug at the veil. That felt so amazing and I really felt the spirit when I did. Tell him thanks and that will probably be the last time I go to the Provo temple while I’m here cause we leave at 6 am next Wed. We might try and do a Tues sesh but we will see what happens. Well hope all is going well at home. I love all of you so so so much. Keep the letters and stuff coming I love them and tell Lynda and Judy and gma Madsen thanks for the letters. You all will be getting letters from me today hopefully and keep the letters coming. But I want you to know that I love all of you so much and I’m doing great. Don’t worry about me. I love it here and all is going amazing. I can’t wait to be in Peru in 8 days. I’ll write a lot of letters and send them home soon. No worries. Love all of you so much and I’ll talk to you soon.

Dane

No comments:

Post a Comment